EW Consulting, Inc. staff are experienced project managers. We understand the profession is constantly evolving and new requirements must be met. We employ an integrated approach for planning and engineering that focus on scope, budget and schedule.
Our services include managing the following:
- Project scope and initiatives
- Project schedule and critical path tasks
- Project budget
- Review of owner and/or client goals and objectives
- Verification of existing and future regulations and potential impacts
- O&M cost implications of project alternatives
EW Consulting, Inc. has experience working with contractors to make sure that the contract as written and signed is implemented. This includes facilitating discussions on project design and specification clarification, permitting, contract review, and construction quality assurance.
Our services include:
- QA/QC of plans and specifications
- Change order and contract reviews
- QA to support permit applications
- Facilitating the interaction of contractors with Owners as well as providing owner representation
- Preparation of as-built documentation and reports, including for submittal to regulatory agencies
- SWPPP reviews
- Utility services/coordination
Get in touch to let us know how we can serve you.