EW Consulting provides a wide range of community engagement and marketing services from employees with decades of experience.
We employ strategies that effectively engage and involve the public in our clients’ projects and programs.
We strive to exceed client expectations on every project.
- Public engagement campaigns designed to maximize stakeholder participation and satisfaction.
- Strategies for engaging target audiences including non-profits, businesses and academia.
- Strategic guidance and message development for communications plans and stakeholder materials.
- One-on-one meetings with key stakeholders to identify community priorities and concerns.
- Content development for brochures, fliers, websites, progress reports and other marketing materials.
- Presentations to community groups.
- Design charrettes.
- Stakeholder meeting and workshop planning and management.
- Meeting facilitation services.
- Youth programs designed to and empower students to develop and present water conservation, water reuse, and stormwater capture and climate resiliency proposals.
- Project and program award applications and supporting materials.
Get in touch to let us know how we can serve you.