EW Consulting provides a wide range of advisory and QA/QC services for both local and national clients, focusing on utilities and public agencies.
Our employees focus on cost efficient , effective, and innovative solutions. They have decades of experience presenting to clients how to optimize systems.
We strive to exceed client expectations on every project.
- Owner’s Representative for program management and public works planning.
- Leadership and guidance for wastewater and stormwater facilities plans.
- Technical review for infrastructure projects including compliance analysis.
- Stormwater, wastewater, energy, and sustainability policy and program development.
- Creation and review of monthly design and construction activity reports.
- Project review and recommendations for design and construction cost effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Contractor oversight on project design and construction requirements.
- QA/QC document review for watershed plans and sustainability projects.
- Consulting with divisions and groups on processes to ensure that sustainability components are integrated and referenced at all levels throughout a project’s life.
- Review of contractual responsibilities, design criteria and modeling results for infrastructure projects.
- Coordination and collaboration within multiple divisions and departments for all types of organizations.
- Project concept plans, cost estimates, maintenance requirements and monitoring protocols.
- Funding strategies identification and grant writing services.
- Strategic guidance on stakeholder engagement efforts including meeting planning, facilitation and on-going communications.
- In-house consultant and Owner’s Representative for significant efforts in the City of Los Angeles, including the groundbreaking One Water LA 2040 Plan.
- Sustainability planning manager and advisor for design and construction of recent major LA Metro projects.
- Owner’s Representative and advisor to the City of LA Mayor’s office on climate resiliency and sustainability.
- Lead Technical Advisor for the City of LA’s Stormwater Capture Master Plan.
- Envision Platinum certified assistance for one of LA Metro’s transportation projects
Get in touch to let us know how we can serve you.